Monday, May 31, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

The more patient you are, the more accepting you will be of what is,
rather than insisting that life be exactly as you would like it to be.
Without patience, life is extremely frustrating.

Why have I chosen to write about this? Because I am getting really eager about moving to my new apartment. I signed the lease yesterday and will be getting the keys on June 13th. What a way to start my vacation?!?! I know it will be very busy but it will all be worth it. But what's a few more days when I waited for years for things that never came to be...

At this point of my life, if things happened the be way I had it planned, I would have had been a wife already living in a house probably with another baby on its way. But none of those had happened. And I wouldn't want to dwell on bitterness anymore. So I am moving on. And getting this new apartment is the beginning of better and brighter things. I need to get away from that box that I have trapped myself in.

Maybe if I learn to just let things flow rather than me having a time table of when things should happen, I will be happier and be more peaceful. I should let life surprise me, make things a little more unpredictable. So month of June, I am looking forward to what you have for me. I know my days will go by fast but I am as ready as I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment