Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Masterplan

Today should have been my day off... I intend to accomplish things when I get weekdays off but this one wasn't one of those. I am a little bit overwhelmed by the many things that needs to be done in and out of work. Work is a given, there will always be something. There will always be a list of things that either needs to be finished or to be followed up on. That would remain a constant thing in my life and I try not to dwell on it anymore. I mean as much as I used to. I could only do so much, right? Hi! I'm Nina and I'm a workaholic. Hahaha.

But outside work, oh gosh!!! Where do I begin? First, I need to get things ready for Patrick's registration for his new school. Meaning, I need to schedule his medical and dental and get all his paper works, filled out. Why is it time consuming? It's tough to schedule appointments for him as is plus I need to be with him for all of those appointments because I'm the mother thus, I need to figure out when I will I be off from work. Next stop, I need to renew Patrick's passport since he will be traveling with my Mom this summer. Again, we need to be together when we do this. Hopefully I can nail all three in one day. And lastly, I need to come up with money to be able to move to the new apartment. It's not that this new apartment is expensive. If anything, I'm getting a good deal but the apartment where I live now is penalizing me for breaking the contract and that's equals too two months' rent. It's almost like me having a divorce. So sad to see my savings go over things that didn't work out. Oh well!!!

Too many things going on, all at the same time. It feels as if they all have the same due date which is the end of the month and I only have a few days left. Why can't there be another me that can stay home and do all these things? But then again, once these things are all over, life will be so much better... I hope!!!

I have had a tough month. And I've always believed that things happen for a reason. It may not make sense now but eventually it will. When you think you have done everything you can, I think you are allowed to get frustrated when something has either been missed or taken against you. Believe me, I really hated the fact that in spite of me trying to be careful with everything I do, I still end up making mistakes Sometimes, big ones!!! I guess I just have to believe that if it doesn't kill me it will only make me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment